Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Meow... lick... purr.... RAWR! (claws)

Let me start softly to my male audience and simply ask a question:
     What the f*@% is wrong with you guys?  Do you really think that all women just use men for money?  Do you really truly think only if you spend lots of money you will get us to sleep with you?  The truth is it helps.. but really?! 

Look, if I don't like you it doesn't matter how much money you spend on me... and although some girls will let you, I wouldn't even let myself feel even remotely obligated to you if you're shelling out cash to try and win my affection!  There's a difference between treating a lady as a princess and trying to buy her love. There's either chemistry or there's not... and yes, I do charge for kisses that suck!

The reality remains, if I don't actually like you,
I'm definitely not going to call, text, or do anything of the like...Nor am I going to entertain thoughts of "just friends" unless there is a genuine reason to. 

Also, I'm not going to let you steal my kisses either.  Gentleman,  if you know it's not right, call it a night!   But no... you men are soooooo disengenuine and retarded you think you can make any girl dance for a dollar.  So, the last man I made pay ME for him to dance for ... drumroll.. ME!  So there!  It was an exciting night... yes.. indeed it was.  I enjoy a man who will do just about anything to turn me on even though he already sealed his fate with stupidity and opening his mouth with the silliest "turn on" lines ever!!!!

Why do men all seem to use the stupidest lines ever - "let's just have fun" ... What?!  If the date itself wasn't enough fun or with enough chemistry to make me want to kiss you how is it you're still hoping us gals are desperate enough to go home with you?  Do you truly think we enjoy putting metaphorical bags over your head so we don't have to remember who just bored us to tears all to take an 8-second ride where you get off and I don't?!  And who does that satisfy again?!  Oh wait.. YOU! 

Maybe start thinking about the girl and you will get your "sale."  I.E. the sex you think is about to happen.  Stop being so incredibly self-centered and learn how to F*ing listen!!!  Half of us are so easy to please if you weren't trying to talk up a big game in your pants the entire night.   Some of us do like intellect and conversation.  Some of us have amazing T&A coupled with intellect, mystery, and an amazing sex drive.  But NOOOOO!  You boys f@#% it up every time with your stupid mouths...

For example:  Mr. Miami... he's cute, and I dig his style, but, when he picks me up one night he says,
"yea, you have such a big mouth.. still not sure if it will fit."    Really?!  WTF?!  Are you kidding?!  Survey says most men who talk about how big their sh*t is simply means one thing... that it's not that big. Power of suggestion doesn't actually make it appear bigger. That only happens in the rear-view mirrors.

I fold.  I will just keep Sam around, little D and all, and hope some day soon he realizes that I don't mind using him the way he uses me. At least there's no fairy-tale pillow talk. Speaking of Sam, nothing is more insulting to a girl than a man who has a girlfriend talking about happily-ever-afters.  Which reminds me of the one and only Blue and how much I still miss him.  (er.. the idea of him.  Still writing that book.  Best love affair of the century starts and ends between the pages of a book...would have preferred it to start and end between hot-pink silk satin sheets... sigh.  And yes, he would have enjoyed every minute of my pink!)

Back to money and where this whole thing started.  If I like you, or you genuinely think there's something there between the two of you, then by all means, spend spend spend... but don't base the entire premise of getting a girl to "perform" for you based on money.. because I promise... no man has enough money to make me a "bought and paid for princess" .... no one.. and the same goes for other gals as well. 

And the girls you do pay by the hour (or date) for. you don't actually want to keep anyway.. but yet, you pay for it.  So, isn't that just a wasted investment if you think about it?  Not all girls want an immediate commitment.  Some just want to enjoy life, love, and dating.  Some of us want to actually know who the man we're screwing is.. in his heart..  (I know.. I know.. that idea is just soooo ridiculous right?) If men weren't so insecure they would know their worth but, instead so many men think the only thing they have to offer is their wallet and their D.  Yes.. it helps but gentlemen please, there's real chicks who are also "fun-girls"out there and you are really disappointing us - not only in the bedroom, but in matters of the heart and friendships.  And every time you do this, you do it to yourselves and simply confirm this notion girls can be bought and paid for.  At the end of the day, the only person you've cheapened is yourself.  Girls will use and abuse you, but whose fault is that if you're shelling out the cash to get her in the sack?  Just sayin...

Always unapologetically me,
I*V

No comments:

Post a Comment